- Submit Pre-Authorization Form (course number, title, and number of credits) BEFORE (at least 2-3 weeks) you register for classes each term.
- Send Form B: Book Reimbursement/Tuition claim with receipts within 30 days of the first day of each term.
- *NOTE: You can purchase books from anywhere, not just the college bookstore. You may be able to find the book at a lower price if you check Amazon or use a comparison tool, like SlugBooks or Cheapest Textbooks. Comparison tools allow you to search for the book by title, ISBN, etc, and then provides all purchasing options with price comparison to help you find the least expensive option.
- Submit grades when classes are complete and within 30 days of the last day of each term.
- Submit Form C: Release Time Reimbursement within 30 days of the last day of each term.
- Pre-authorization Form with Instructions
- Book & Tuition Reimbursement Form (Form B) with Instructions
- Release Time Reimbursement Form for Center Teachers and Directors (Form C) with Instructions
- Release Time Reimbursement Form for Family Child Care Providers (Form C) with Instruction
- Complete an information update form when finishing a contract.
- If renewing your contract:
Contract Related Resources:
- T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Paperwork Flow and Tracking Chart
- T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship Licensure Paperwork Flow For Recipients in HEC Coursework
- T.E.A.C.H. Policies (Voluntary Leave of Employment, Failed Classes, etc)
- Personal Responsibility Agreement
- W-9 Form
- FERPA Release Form
- Academic Information Release Authorization Form
- Success Story Template
T.E.A.C.H. Participant Procedures Handbook (coming soon)
Financial Aid Information
The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) program at VSAC serves adults who don’t yet have a 4-year college degree. Most adults served through EOC are the first in their families to go to college and have financial barriers to pursuing their goals beyond high school. VSAC EOC counselors throughout the state help with career exploration, education and training options, and financial aid applications. Call 877-961-4369 to schedule an appointment in your area, or email email@example.com to find out more!