A professional membership organization the promotes high-quality early learning for all young children birth to age 8, by connecting early childhood practice, policy and research.
Our membership is open to anyone who cares about the education and well-being of young children. Membership is maintained by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). A membership in VTAEYC and NAEYC go hand-in-hand which allows you to play a greater role in improving early childhood education in your community as well as around the country.
Who should join:
Early Childhood Educators, public school teachers, directors, principals, family homecare providers, special educators, Head Start staff, college faculty, resource & referral staff, government agency staff…anyone interested in improving opportunities for children!
Types of membership:
- Premium Membership – $150
- Includes four complementary NAEYC books, subscriptions to Teaching Young Children and Young Children, access to the digital archive, and more!
- Standard Membership – $69
- The most popular membership option includes discounted registration fees for NAEYC conferences, a subscription to Teaching Young Children or Young Children, and one complementary NAEYC book.
- Entry Membership – $30
- This membership is ideal for students or young professionals joining NAEYC for the first time. This membership is digitally based and provides access to content, networking, and more!
- Family – $35
- This membership is designed with parents, family members, or early childhood advocates in mind. This membership provides resources with current research, best practices, policies and more!