For Sponsor Programs
Did You Know?
- Your program will be reimbursed a portion of the expense for teachers’ release time.
- You have the flexibility to choose which type of compensation works for your program.
- T.E.A.C.H. counselors are here to help! Contact us to learn more.
- T.E.A.C.H. helps you retain experienced staff. Our participants average a much lower turnover rate than the rest of the field.
- Retaining staff also saves you money: it costs $2000 to replace a teacher.
- More highly educated teachers provide higher quality care to the children in your program.
- More highly educated staff can help you work towards quality initiatives like NAEYC/NAFCC Accreditation or Vermont’s STARS.
- Scholarships require that staff be committed to your program.