Resources For Recipients
1. Submit Pre-Authorization Form (course number, title, and number of credits) at least 2-3 weeks before you register for classes each term.
2. Send Form B: Book Reimbursement/Tuition claim with receipts within 30 days of the first day of each term.
*NOTE: You can purchase books from anywhere, not just the college bookstore. You may be able to find the book at a lower price if you check Amazon or use a comparison tool, like SlugBooks or Cheapest Textbooks. Comparison tools allow you to search for the book by title, ISBN, etc, and then provides all purchasing options with price comparison to help you find the least expensive option.
3. Submit grades when classes are complete and within 30 days of the last day of each term.
4. Submit Form C: Release Time Reimbursement within 30 days of the last day of each term.
1. Complete an information update form when finishing a new contract.
a. Submit a new wage report (pay stub or FCCP Income Worksheet).
2. If renewing your contract:
a. Sign and submit new contract.
Financial Aid Information
The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) program at VSAC serves adults who don’t yet have a 4-year college degree. Most adults served through EOC are the first in their families to go to college and have financial barriers to pursuing their goals beyond high school. VSAC EOC counselors throughout the state help with career exploration, education and training options, and financial aid applications. Call 877-961-4369 to schedule an appointment or visit VSAC’s website to learn more and find a counselor in your region!