4. How do I submit my degree information?

  • If you have not submitted your degree information, you will need to submit your documents to Northern Lights, so they can be verified and uploaded into your account. Please be sure to send an official or unofficial transcript issued by the college registrar along with a completed and signed verification cover sheet to professional.development@ccv.edu. Be sure to write your name and VTAEYC in the subject line of your email. 
  • What documents to send to Northern Lights: https://northernlightsccv.org/training/make-training-count/
  • Verification Cover Sheet: https://northernlightsccv.org/resource/verification-cover-sheet/