23. Do I have to be a Vermont resident?

No, you do not have to be a Vermont resident but you must be working in a regulated Vermont program.  Any participants that are out-of-state residents need to check with their own tax advisor on any possible tax implications of the Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program funding. VTAEYC does not provide tax advice on tax obligations for any program participants.