Skip to content
Entry Level membership provides digital access to NAEYC and its diverse collection of professional resources.
- Access to content you can use right away—such as ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practice, fostering strong family engagement, and more— through NAEYC digital resources.
- Access to HELLO, home of NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members who share your specific passion.
- Discounted insurance offerings through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE), including professional liability insurance, home, auto, and more.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only resource sales during the year.
- Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events, including the member-only lounge at Annual Conference and the member-only hour in the exhibit hall.
- Discounted office supplies through Office Depot and OfficeMax, including technology products, office essentials, furniture, and more.
- Registration opportunities for member-only events, including our Public Policy Forum, which brings members together in Washington, DC, to advance federal and state early childhood policy.
- 15 percent tuition reduction with Walden University. Conditions apply, visit this page for more information.