Courses will be offered directly through CCV and apprentices are expected to attend one course per semester. Over the course of apprenticeship, apprentices will take:
- Dimensions of Self and Society (when applicable)*
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- Communication in the Early Childhood Education and Afterschool Workplace
- Child Development
- Supporting Young Children with Diverse Abilities
- Curriculum Development for Early Childhood Education
- Leadership, Mentoring and Supervision for Early Childhood and Afterschool Practitioners
Participants earn 3 credits from CCV upon successful completion of each course.
*This course requirement may be waived for students who have successfully completed 5 or more college courses. In order to determine this, your CCV advisor must review your transcript.