- Receive the support of their employer to participate in Registered Apprenticeship.
- Receive support and guidance from a qualified mentor at their worksite.
- Gain additional skills and knowledge from required community based training.
- Earn 18-21 credits through successful completion of the six or seven college courses.
- Have the option to complete their Child Development Associate (CDA) credential, during their time in apprenticeship.
- Are allocated 3 hours of paid release time through their employers for each week they are in class.
- Receive access stipends, reimbursement towards textbooks and tuition support.
- Receive a bonus for each successfully completed T.E.A.C.H. scholarship contract.