2. Who is eligible for an Associates Degree Family Child Care Provider scholarship?

Any family child care provider who is registered or licensed with the Vermont Child Development Division is eligible. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of need and commitment to the Early Childhood Education field, as shown through information provided on the application.