- Attend mentor training, offered at no cost with option to receive credit
- Develop leadership and mentoring skills while supporting an apprentice
- Use their knowledge and experience to guide their mentee’s professional development and examine best practices for working with children from a new perspective
- Are eligible for stipends up to $1200 annually for timely completion of mentoring activities and submission of documentation to VTAEYC by the 10th of each month
- Receive the appreciation for a job well done!